Historic Landmark structure in Capitol Mansions Historic District. Very well cared for Victorian built in 1890. Total of 6 private offices (one with separate entrance and 1/2 bath), 3 bathrooms, public waiting room, private break room, and kitchenette. Updated bathrooms, new flooring/carpet, new paint inside. Conveniently located in midtown close to restaurants, shopping, Sutter's Fort, hospital, St Francis Church and more. Free 2 hour street parking, 4 private all day parking spots on property. Zoned C-2-SPD, mixed use.